The layout of your property and the size of the skip bin will determine the best place .
Here’s some great tips for you.
If you want to check us with, here are our Contact Us details.
- Choose a spot with no overhead tree branches or power lines
- Do not block access to authorities checking utility lines & poles
- Place the bin on your property as much as possible to prevent trouble with your neighbours
- A skip bin on the street requires a council permit
- Make sure the bin doesn’t block pedestrians or traffic
- Is there enough space in your garden area for your skip bin? Here’s a garden tip. Put wooden planks underneath the skip to help with moving it & prevent damage to your garden.
- Check the placement of the skip bin can’t cause harm to yourself, family or neighbours.
- Is there any potential damage a skip bin could cause to any property?