As we all come out of the enforced COVID-19 lockdown, many of us were prevented from moving home, as we had originally planned, so now we can ‘get moving with our move’. Here are some tips from BookaBin to help make moving an easier task.
Moving home can be a bit overwhelming, but making a list and making all necessary preparations can help you accomplish the move more easily. Making a detailed plan with detailed steps will help you stay focused.
Check that you have a budget and know how much you will spend. Nobody wants unnecessary pressure on their finances.
From experience, we highly recommend setting a timeline for each of your steps. This may include de-cluttering, packing, and cleaning.
- Make sure you give yourself more time than you need
- Start decluttering as early as possible, and you may want to dedicate a few hours a day to declutter your current home until you get rid of everything you don’t need
- Decluttering from room to room will save you time, and ensure you don’t miss out on a thing
- Make sure you get rid of or donate your unwanted and unused items
Our blog has some amazing tips and guidance to help your skip hire a hassle-free experience. Check them out:
- What Kind of Skip Bin is Right for You?
- How To Stop Neighbours Using Your Skip Bin
- Do I Need a Permit For My Skip Bin?
Fortunately, most household items are accepted inside a BookaBin skip, and Bookabin Australia can help you schedule a flexible clutter removal that will speed things up and make for a smooth home movement. Check our Waste Type Guide.
BookaBin offers waste removal around Australia, and our skip hire is available for Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and all the other capital cities of Australia and the surrounding regions. Check our areas here.