Want to temporarily switch up the interior of your personal space, but don’t want to break the bank? These 5 tips will give you ideas on how to do just that.
When the time is right for your house rubbish removal and cheap bin hire is important, head to our homepage and get the ball rolling.
1) Pick a neutral shade for your bed duvet cover, then simply change the colours of your pillowcases, cushions & blankets.
2) Add in a plant – plants help to improve air quality, can reduce stress levels & create feelings of well-being, which is just what you want for a bedroom space.
3) Hang some wall art or if u have already, rearrange it or change the framing!
4) Cover your walls with tapestries – not only do they make a bold statement, but they’re relatively cheap, & can be mixed & matched whenever the mood takes you.
5) Rearrange your furniture layout – this is a pretty obvious one, but can make a huge difference & won’t cost you anything.
If you enjoyed these tips, check more clever advice: