Want to temporarily switch up the interior of your personal space, but don’t want to break the bank? These 6 tips will give you ideas on how to do just that.
1) Pick a neutral shade for your bed duvet cover, then simply change the colours of your pillowcases, cushions & blankets.
2) Add in a plant – plants help to improve air quality, can reduce stress levels & create feelings of well-being, which is just what you want for a bedroom space.
3) Hang some wall art or if u have already, rearrange it or change the framing!
4) Cover your walls with tapestries – not only do they make a bold statement, but they’re relatively cheap, & can be mixed & matched whenever the mood takes you.
5) Rearrange your furniture layout – this is a pretty obvious one, but can make a huge difference & won’t cost you anything.