Looking to give your kitchen a face-lift but don’t want to go through a renovation? What about open shelving?
Some unwanted kitchen clutter and rubbish may need to be thrown out. Check out what bin size will suit your project with our skip bin size guide.
Here are our 5 reasons to create this option.
𝟏) Increase your storage options
Upper kitchen cabinets can be quite awkward at times. Some cabinets are too narrow to fit some certain dishes side-by-side. With open shelving, your space isn’t split into compartments. You fit everything next to each other while still maintaining a cool modern & relaxed look.
2) Show your dishware to the world
Open shelving is a cool way to show-off your matching dishware collection. It’s far too nice to be sitting behind a cabinet door where no one can see it!
3) Inexpensive but not tacky
New cabinets aren’t cheap and this is an economical project that can be done in a day and yet it makes a huge difference when done well. This is is a budget-friendly option to create a new look.
4) Create a more open kitchen
Open shelving gives the illusion of more space that’s bigger & brighter by letting more light circulate within the kitchen. It makes for a more inviting room for everyone to enjoy.
5) Friends and visitors will love it!
Your friends and family don’t have to ask where things are in your kitchen. Cups & dishes will be in plain view for everyone and you can sit back and enjoy the moment!
Home renovations are rewarding and we have some money saving tips for further reading:
- 3 Home Renovations for the Best Returns
- 5 Common Bathroom Renovation Mistakes
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Renovate Your Home
- 5 Easy Tips to Transform Your Bedroom Without Really Trying
- Home Renovation Money-Saving Tips
- 3 Tips For Organising Your Pantry Post-Renovation